Friday, October 5, 2012

Getting Things Off My Mind

I didn't sleep very good last night. I think it's because I had so much on my mind that I wanted to get done today. Well, I spent most of the day laying in my bed watchin Dog the Bounty Hunter and not getting a single thing done. I have been thinking about this weekend all week long and now that it is here, it's not as fun and enjoyable as I thought it would be.

We have to get up early in the morning to go shopping at walmart. I like to get there early so we don't have to deal with the crazy people. We also have to go pay our car insurance because it is way OVER due. We have to do our non grocey shopping tomorrow also and i'm hoping that it won't ruin my day or make the kids cranky.

There are so many people coming to our house on Sunday for Ariana's party and I am getting stressed out by just thinking of all the food I have to cook. After all the shopping is done tomorrow, I have to come straight home and clean the house from top to bottom once again, and help Cayce with yard work and car maintenance.

On Sunday, I'm just hoping that there will be enough food for everyone and that Ariana doesn't get cranky during her party.

Praying that I won't be too stressed this weekend and snap at people.

Goodnight All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...