Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Goals: October 1-7, 2012

I'm back for the second post for today. It's kind of weird, posting twice in one day, but I have things to say.

Household:
  • Pull-out winter clothes/bigger clothes
  • Finish rearranging Addy's room
  • Dust & clean light fixtures & ceiling fan
  • Deep clean bathrooms
  • Finish cleaning kitchen cabinets and appliances
  • Clean & organize pantry by Saturday
  • Vacuum along walls and corners
  • Deep clean master bed/bath/ & closet
Personal:
  • Exceed 1,300 Swagbucks
  • Finish uploading photos
  • Finish grocery list by Friday
  • Type recipes by Friday
So there are my goals for this week. We have Ariana's party on Sunday, and there are have things that have to be done before then.

Good Night All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...