Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scared!

I haven't been feeling well the past week. I haven't had my monthly this month and I'm a week late. I have my tubes tied and I hope I'm not pregnant. If I am, I hope it's not ectopic. I would be so heart broken. I don't want to lose a child, I have come so close to losing my Adalyn, I can't go through something more worse, than actually losing a baby.

Cayce and I have been coming up with girl names because we have had a boy name chosen for so long. We have chosen between Brooklyn Elizabeth or Gabriella Kendall. It wouldn't be so bad if we had another girl, because we have clothes and little girl things but we would be tight on room.

If I am pregnant, I'm hoping it doesn't implant in my fallopian tubes or the baby's life will never be.

Will there be a number 4 or will it cease to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...