I'm sorry this post is so late, but I couldn't upload the photos off my phone. The week's theme was the Sun. I don't have a picture of her learning poster, but have plenty of pictures.
This was the first day. She colored a very pretty sun, and she loved the books.
This was the second day. We learned about the color yellow. She is doing very good with her colors and can call them out when asked.
This was on Wednesday. She did the letter H. When she was practicing her writing, I was so confused as to why the creator of this activity, put the items that start with the letter S at the bottom.
On Thursday, she did the number 8. She counted crayons and we have letter magnets on our refrigerator and she took the 2 O's and put one on top of the other to make an 8. It was so cute. On Friday, we recited the nursery rhyme Hickory Dickory Dock. She laughed at the ending every time.
This week, she had the week off. On Monday, we will start back up and the theme will be cookies. Now, I know that she will love next week....lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...













No comments:
Post a Comment