I had a great weekend. On Friday night, we had a wrench thrown into our plans. While Cayce was cooking dinner and I was in the shower, our power went out. We thought it was the whole neighborhood, but it was only our house. So, we went outside looking at the box outside and the meter wasn't running. We took a look at our bill and it wasn't due yet. We called our power company and reported it. We ended up feeding Sammy and Ariana cereal for supper because it was close to 8:00, and they needed to get in bed. Around 8:45, workers came and said that a fuse snapped, and they had to replace it.
Saturday was a day of rest and relaxation. We cleaned and stayed home. Cayce ended up going to my favorite chinese place and got dinner, and he got me some roses. We watched Schindler's List and ate some Oreos and drank our beer. The whole time we watched the movie, my heart was breaking for the people that had to go through that. It's cray how your whole perspective on things change when you have children of your own.
Sunday, we stayed home till about 3:00. We went shopping at the dollar general and family dollar and kmart. Cayce and I discussed if I should give Samantha this week off or stick to my schedule and do this week and give her next week off, according to my schedule. I have decided to give her this week off because I don't have any ink for my printer. We are going to Kmart again tomorrow because I found some ink and paper. We are also going to go to Hobby Lobby. I'm going to get Cayce an art set so he can start drawing again.
I have alot of work to do today. I'll be posting last week's school later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment