We got a brand new kitchen table today from K-mart. Our last two tables have been hand me downs, so today was really exciting. I paid 400 dollars. We had my dad go with us, so we could put it in the back of his truck. When we got to the store and went and seen the display table still out, Cayce went and looked for someone to help us. The associate he found, I knew right away, I was going to have a problem with him. As soon as that guy walked off to go check, we asked another person, WHO worked in that department to go look. The first person we asked came back and said they had no more in stock. I was iritated by then and asked why they still had the display table out if they didn't have any in stock. Then we asked him if they had another table in the back, and then the 2nd person came out and told us that the table we wanted was in stock and came on the truck yesterday. I was so relieved.
The first associate we dealt with had the nerve to tell us after we found out that it was in stock said that it was on layaway, and that she was wrong. By that time, two guys from the back was already rolling it out for us, and the 1st associate walked away.
I swear, some people just don't take the time to look and research things especially when it comes to their JOBS! But, anyways, here is some pictures of it in the house and with our new Easter tablecloth and the kids Dora placemats.
Cayce went back to work today, and it went by qucikly for me. He got his paycheck tonight and I had to refigure all of our payments, because he didn't make enough to cover some major bills. But everything is good now, and all sorted out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...


No comments:
Post a Comment