Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 23

Last week's theme was about snow. It was ironic because it actually snowed the day before the school week started. On Monday, she did coloring pages of a snowman.

On Tuesday, we did a hexagon worksheet. If she has to do another shape with a gon at the end, i'm gonna flip out. Not really, but just saying.
On Wednesday, she had the day off. On Thursday, she did the letter W.



She loved working on out new table. On Friday, I wanted Cayce to do school with Sammy, but we had the power outage. On Saturday, Cayce decided not to help, so they ended up doing the number 23 on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...