Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's day. It started off early because we had to make a 45 minute trip to Irmo, to take Adalyn in for her 12 month checkup. She weighs 20 pounds and she got 3 shots. When we got back home, I was dying of stomach cramps. I took a little 10 minute nap before Cayce had to go to work. He came home around 5:30 last night, and we got our federal tax refund back last night. I was soo happy. The girls made some cards yesterday and I made chicken marsala last night for Cayce and I.
so pretty


the girls valentine's presents from me and daddy


                                                                            i swear cayce wrote this card

cayce got me a claw foot tub
 

ariana working hard

sammy coloring her card for daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...