Monday, February 18, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 22

The theme was seasons. The vocabulary word was autumn. I seriously thought about changing the vocabulary word to winter for the season we are in now, but kept it. This was a very long week and we finished up yesterday because of the problems we encountered during this weekend.
On Monday, I gave her two coloring pages of seasons. I gave her Autumn and Spring.

On Tuesday, she named and did the color lavendar.
On Wednesday, we did the letter V.

 
On Thursday, we did valentine's crafts. Sammy and Airy made cards for each other and for daddy and Sammy got a coloring page for school.
I gave Sammy the day off on Friday because I wanted her to do her number with Cayce, so I planned that for Saturday. I ended up doing the number 22 with her yesterday because Cayce had errands to run and was gone all day on Saturday.

We started a new theme this week and it is ironic because it snowed on Saturday night and the them this week is snow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...