Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today's Plans

We had alot of things planned today. We were supposed to have someone come out and clean off the trees in our yard. The guy was supposed to come out yesterday, but bumped it too today and now he hasn't been out because his backhoe is messed up. Cayce put together our new industrial shelf last night for our pantry. We have so much more room now and we can step in there.

This weekend we are going to Once Upon a Child to trade in Addy's baby gear and get Sammy some bigger clothes. We are also going to go to Wal-mart on Saturday.

Well, I have to go get my girls up from their naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...