Saturday, February 9, 2013

Yesterday's Zoo Trip

Yesterday, was by far the best trip I have ever had to the zoo. The weather was super nice. All the animals were out, except for the tigers, which made me disappointed. The last time we went to the zoo was for Samantha's 3rd birthday, and the weather was hot, and the animals were in and out. We spent most of our time looking at the birds and in the aqaurium this trip because we spend most of our time looking at the monkeys and other animals.

Her new lion

Sammy got a baby elephant and ariana got a baby monkey

i love how they had their tails interlocking. so cute


meerkats sunbathing

the kangaroos. next time i'm going to go inside the cage and do the walkabout.


elephant eating hay


all the clownfish were hiding in the anemones





this damn shark was pissing me off because he swam to fast

flamingos


these monkeys were pouting all day. they had an attitude...lmao





I had a good day with my love and babies. I'm glad that Cayce asked for yesterday off.
We are planning Samantha's birthday trip now. I want to take her to an aqaurium in Charleston or Myrtle Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...