Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

I'm so happy to see February. There are alot of things going on this week. Tomorrow, Cayce is going to go to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp and get Adalyn's free birthday present. He is also going to go help his supervisor fix up his house for him and his fiance. Tomorrow is our niece's 1st birthday. She was born 6 weeks early and was in the NICU with Addy. I call Jayden my little groundhog baby.

On Tuesday, we are going to go to walmart before Cayce heads to work to get some food. On Wednesday, will be Addy's birthday. We are going to go to bi-lo and get her little bunny birthday cake. I have no idea what I am going to feed her. She ate some potatoes today. She LOVED it.

I have been talking to a friend that I met 3 years ago online. His name is John. There are some feelings there for him, and he is really really REALLY sexy. He lives in California, which sucks. One day we will meet.

I have to go finish the alphabet and start on the numbers for the binder. I'm on the letter Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...