Sunday, February 10, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 21

This week's theme was wind. The vocabulary word was gust. Samantha had a good week of school. She had two days off, and finished this work yesterday.

On Monday, I gave her two pictures to color of wind.

She colored the wind different colors and she called it a wind rainbow. On Tuesday, I gave her the day off. On Wednesday, she did a pentagon. She kept wanting to call it an octagon.

On Thursday, she did the letter U. She loves learning new letters.

She did both of these worksheets by herself. On Friday, we took that trip to the zoo. On Saturday, Cayce did the number 21 with her. She is counting her teens a little better, but not quite getting them all.
She had a long week. By far the best week yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...