Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 7

I have to admit that I have been SERIOUSLY slacking on Ariana's lessons. I am only doing her workbook, music, theme words, and reading. I haven't been doing the colors, math, science, or anything else. I want her to remember the letters more importantly, but I am going to try to incorporate the rest. I just don;t think she finds the rest interesting.

Monday
proud of her accomplishment


she loved this book.

Tuesday
holding her fuschia crayon


Wednesday
posing pretty for mommy. she is so freakin adorable


writing by herself.

Thursday
Frederick Chopin


she was impressing daddy with her skills. He was watching her in this picture.


Friday

she was looking through the book at the pictures.


she did great. all i had to do was color what started with F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...