Friday, December 26, 2014

Barden Christmas 2014

Our Christmas morning started around 7:30. As you all know, I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. So, with that being said, I am not in any of the photos because I was looking rough. My kids all look rough with bed head because they couldn't contain their excitement obviously. And Cayce, well, let's just say the guy was not enthusiastic about being woken up. We definitely got our karma this year for all those years of waking our parents up early. Well played karma, well played..

How can they have so much energy so early in the morning. 


happy baby






this was her big present. 



loved this

my favorite picture





he had to work to unstick the slinky. made me dizzy.

After presents were opened and living room trashed, we popped in Elf and got cinnamon rolls in the oven. Cayce reclined in his chair and I got on the computer to wish my family a merry Christmas. Yea, we don't call each other, we Facebook each other. Something is seriously wrong with that picture. Around noon, we got dinner started and the kids were still playing. Cayce and I wanted to take naps.


caveman using teeth

yummy deviled eggs

trash piles from granny and papa's presents

yea we ate from cans



homemade cherry limeade


That was our Christmas day. It was cold outside but it didn't rain like the previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...