On Monday, I wanted to do her spelling test but she was definitely not ready for it, so I pushed it back to Tuesday. I gave her some Christmas color by number pages, which she LOVED.
This is the chant for the month. She says this every morning after she does the calendar.
math game
she had to find the numbers and click them in order.
On Tuesday, we started the day off with reviewing her spelling words. She got another 100 on her test. She did so good. When we get to week 5 of spelling, I'm gonna do what my dad did with me, I am going to chose random words from the previous lists and have her go over those again and quiz her.
reviewing before her test
working on her puzzle after her test. her "down time" as she likes to call it.
she loves this game.
On Wednesday, I didn't take many pictures. We did workbooks and we had a read aloud that we finished and took longer than normally.
cutting out the pieces to her quarterback Q
Quarterback Q completed.
She also did a Christmas coloring pack.On Thursday, she got to take a little trip to the library to return some books and to also get some Christmas books to read.
little butt
she loves doing these on the computer, mainly because I let her type her name.
this little video is the cutest thing. the voice of the singer just draws you in.
Tomorrow, she will be taking her first field trip of the year. She will be going to Edventure with Ariana. The children's museum will be free to the public tomorrow, so I am taking advantage of it. i know they will have fun, I know I did when I went right when it first opened years ago.

















No comments:
Post a Comment