Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 8

Ariana is not enjoying this one bit. She is absolutely hating it. She is bored. I have to figure out something else quickly so she will be ready for Kindergarten next year. I am going to be trying something new after New Year's definitely.

Monday:
listening to her music

G for Green


Tuesday: Ok, I must say this. My child insists that she dress her self. The only time Cayce or I step in, is if she doesn't match. Anything else goes. They dress themselves right after waking up while I am still asleep. Yes, I sleep in some mornings.



Wednesday:
On Thursday, she wasn't feeling that good and she was really irritable. And on Friday, she also got the day off with Samantha. On Saturday, she went to Edventure with Samantha and Cayce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...