Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy 24th Birthday to Me

I am 24 years old today. It was better than I expected. I haven't been excited about it because of the stress our family is under and I am just happy to see another year of life. That's all I can be happy for and that my kids still have a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Cayce did make me breakfast of bananas, strawberries, and maple sausage links. Yumm.
I started my drinking right at midnight. I chugged this first bottle and the chocolates made it taste so much better.

after breakfast. 

my mom usually makes me a cake for my birthday. this is the second year in a row where I requested something different. last year, I got a peach cobble, this year I got Crown Royal Cookies. These things are so damn good. 

my mom knows me SO WELL!!!! she is feeding my obsession!

Ended my night with Cayce and this little beauty right here, who has quickly turned into a mommy's girl. We watched Inglorious Basterds. That movie was so hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...