Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EdVenture Children's Museum Field Trip

Since I gave Samantha the day off from school last Friday, I had a Saturday school planned. I didn't plan on giving her a field trip day. I was notified by someone in my homeschool support group that Columbia's children museum EdVenture, was free to the public thanks to Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina. It is 11 dollars for a kids ticket, and I never had the funds to take the kids and I always wanted to take them. Well, that Christmas freebie was a blessing really. Cayce ended up taking Ariana and Samantha and I stayed home with Adalyn.



I took this picture of them before they left. I love their minion hats and apparently they were a hit at the museum too.





next to the big shoes





cuties.

this big guy greets at the front door












Eventually, Cayce got too overwhelmed because he said it was VERY CROWDED. So, he walked them over to the South Carolina State Museum. They got to see some things but not much.

pretty ladies




this shark greets you right when you walk into the state museum












They had a blast and they got some frisbees and stress balls. I am definitely going to plan another field trip for them around the end of the school year when it starts to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...