her graphs that I have her do every day.
starting 2nd week on this puzzle.
her spelling test.
starting week 2 words.
On Tuesday, I switched things up. I usually get her to do her chores at the very beginning and knock them out the way first, but I waited until she was done with everything else and did it before her spelling time. I also didn't take that many pictures.
coloring in her day of school blocks
we started the morning off in pajamas
music and read aloud time.
On Wednesday, we did our basic everyday stuff. Workbooks, puzzle, quiet time. We didn't do spelling.
sammy with her daddy. He was watching her do her daily notebook pages and he was smiling the entire time.
working on her weather graph
workbook time.
our current read aloud.
she made a parrot. Meet Pauline!
On Thursday, we had a long day. It lasted a good 6 hours. I was one exhausted mama.
she's almost done with the puzzle.
workin with her dominoes.
read aloud. This is what makes me so tired.
a number game that she enjoyed playing.
writing her spelling words.
using her bottle caps for spelling.
On Friday, we started the day off with her putting together one of her puzzles from Christmas. Cayce is wanting to put all of them together because the pieces are starting to go missing.
she finished this puzzle. She took 2 weeks.
We watched The Princess and The Frog on Friday and after that, then we did music and read aloud
listening to music and getting ready for the read aloud.
That was it for the week. I'm sorry that it isn't more detailed. I am seriously stressing over next week and it is spilling over into everything. My house and our lives are a complete hot mess right now.



























No comments:
Post a Comment