Monday, December 1, 2014

Meet Our New Furbaby

We have a new furbaby. It's another girl. The estrogen in this house is insane... haha. Cayce is DEFINITELY outnumbered now. This cat was a stray that had been running around the store and getting inside and getting into the merchandise. She was caught this morning and Cayce brought her home. She is pure white and a hellcat. Cayce and I have been talking about this cat for the past two weeks and we talked about her at the movies last Sunday and I came up with the perfect name.


**President Snow**

It fits her pefectly. We definitely have to work on her health as she is so bony, and she has so many fleas and covered in flea dirt. We have given her a bath and given her a flea treatment. We are spoiling her with a can of tuna. This morning, when we let her roam around our bathroom, she jumped in the tub and went straight for the drain and started drinking the water. it was so sad and disgusting, I immediately got her a bowl of water and she went to town on it for a good 5 minutes. I was so heartbroken that she was so thirsty.

We have gotten her settled out of her cardboard box into my mom's cat carrier and we got her litter box situated. We are trying to introduce her to Missy, but Missy is not having it. I don't want Missy to run off. She is an indoor/outdoor cat. She is an indoor cat when the weather sucks here or when the kids want to love on her. She doesn't like being inside, but will come in when she wants to. We are eventually going to get President Snow the same way, but we have to get her spayed and get her shots, but we can't do that until we get her weight up and I want to do that before the end of the month, so we can get her spayed for free, and only have to pay for her shots.

Now here is a picture of the lovely baby. These pics were taken a few hours right after her bath and her fur was still matted and sticking up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...