Saturday, July 8, 2017
Darius Rucker - For The First Time (Audio)
There is a new Darius Rucker song out and I am loving it. He is my favorite country music singer and it also helps that he is a fellow South Carolinian!!
I had a horrible past week and blogging was the last thing on my mind. My Ac unit had broken once again and we had some horrid temps and I was basically living in the chair in front of my small window unit. We got my parent's old ass AC in our kitchen window and that has helped out tremendously, but this AC is almost as old as I am.
I will be getting a lot of posts drafted, edited, and scheduled this week. We have a lot of repairing to do around the house and that will be taking the majority of our time and we want it done before our school year starts next month...ugh.. not ready.
So enjoy the song, it will be on repeat for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment