Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Polyvore Outfit #22

Hey guys, I am going to be sharing another set that I created on Polyvore. I created this set about two years ago and I had a character in mind from the novel that I am writing. This was also the first time I did a logo name on my sets. It was aggravating and every set I created after this one, I forgot to include the logo, so that was a bust. Bu now let me link these items. 


1. Maddy USA Flag Vest Top
2. LL Womens Hooded Faux leather Jacket
3. FRAME Le Rip Skinny: Noir
4. Eurameriacn Style Black PU Closed Toe Lace-up Chunky Heel Boots
5. Lauren Wolf Tri Star Pendant Necklace

I know everytime I post a link to the Polyvore website, it always says Sold Out! I know this, but there are plenty of ways to find these items. Mainly Amazon and Ebay.

Let me know what ya'll think of this outfit. I will be sharing more next month because I am going to be working more on my novel hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...