Saturday, July 15, 2017

Freebie Haul 7/10- 7/15

Hey ya'll, I am actually getting this post up on a Saturday for a change and on time too. I am so proud of myself for keeping up with it. Some other things got pushed back that weren't really important and I am totally fine with that. This was a good week for freebies.

Monday: magazine day
July 13-27, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

August 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

Tuesday: No freebies

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: Finally got a sample mission from CrowdTap. Can ya'll tell I have been slacking on the freebie request lately. Because everytime I do request, I always get an email saying that there was an massive amount of requests and I wont be getting one, but here's a coupon code. It pisses me off.
Rant over, here is what I got.
RXBar Crowdkit from CrowdTap

Friday: Got more goodies today. Excited to have my freebie from Skoal. Really come in handy when I take my phone out when we go swimming in the pool.
waterproof bag from Skoal

August 2017 issue of Glamour magazine

July 17, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Saturday: Got more amazing goodies today for review. Thanks Crowdtap and Smiley360.
Curad crowdkit from CrowdTap

August 2017 issue of Marie Claire

Ester-C mission kit from Smiley360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...