Thursday, July 13, 2017

Freebie Haul 6/26- 7/8

I was having a hard time deciding whether to post this today or just wait until this Saturday. The last two weeks were really slow for freebies and this week is taking the same direction, but I didn't want to have to post three weeks worth into one post. I don't have that much time and I had to schedule this in, just to get it done. So let's get on with it.

Monday 6/26: one lonesome magazine
July 2017 issue of Southern Living

Tuesday 6/27: No freebies

Wednesday 6/28: No freebies

Thursday 6/29: Another lonesome magazine
July 3-10, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated 

Friday 6/30: I got two freebies and they are my favorites of the week
Team Valvoline hat from Team Valvoline rewards

Cigar Tube from Black & Mild

Saturday 7/1: No Freebies

Monday 7/3: I got my next review copy from Blogging For Books
I Almost Forgot About You from Blogging For Books

Tuesday 7/4: No Mail. Happy Independence Day!!

Wednesday 7/5: No Freebies

Thursday 7/6: No Freebies

Friday 7/7: Finally got some goodies today!!
Purell BzzKit from BzzzAgent

Method Laundry Detergent Coupon from Pinchme

Saturday 7/8: No freebies

Once again, I am so sorry that this post is dull and so late. I am going straight to work on this week's post after this one. Hope you enjoyed seeing what I did receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...