As I said in yesterday's post, I am going to be reading two chunky books this month. I only planned to read one, but my stupid self decided to start Les Miserables at the beginning of May and I have been thinking about it ever since. I just picked it back up a few days ago and found that I can't read it on Kindle because it is just too long and I was paying more attention to the percentage at the bottom than to the story, so I got the edited and abridged paperback from the library.
These are the 4 books that I want to get too in this month. I know that I will be able to get through Les Miserables a little faster now than I would have if i would have stayed with the kindle public domain version. I am starting to read the Puffin Chalk classics that I bought to the girls and to go ahead and get them on my "new" book shelf. I have a new review copy on the way to me from Blogging For Books. And also I wanted to go ahead and get another Stephen King book under my belt and I really want to watch the TV show adaptation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...




No comments:
Post a Comment