Monday, July 24, 2017

Freebie Haul 7/17- 7/22

Another late post, but better late than coupled with this week's freebies. i got 2 big items that I was really excited about and wanted to show right away. This freebie week was OK, but not great.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: Phone car mount from Marlboro. Got this for Cayce so he can be hands free while driving.. obviously.
Car Vent Phone Mount from Marlboro


Thursday: It was a lone magazine day!
July 24-31, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: Ground coffee for study panel. We love coffee in this house, so we are excited to drink this coffee.
Dark Roast Coffee study panel

Saturday: two magazines to finish out the freebie week
August 2017 issue of Southern Living

August 2017 issue of Golf Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...