Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is to pick ten bookish (or non bookish) resolutions. Here is my mix of bookish and non bookish resolutions.
1. Read 100 books. I have this goal every year and surpass it by 10-20 books.
2. Reach 1,000 subscribers on my Youtube channel. I talk more about books and other lifestyle related things. Subscribe if you want.
3. Continue my global reading challenge from last year.
4. Participate in more readathons.
5. Nurture my bookstagram and grow there as well. Give me a follow
6. Finish writing my NaNoWriMo project. I won NaNoWrimo back in 2018 and in 2019 and last year I completely slacked. I want to get back to that first draft. I need some motivation!
7. Unhaul the books I did not like and will not read. Because honestly, my husband can't build me anymore bookshelves...lol.
8. Finish book series. I have too many series that I am in the middle of.
9. Watch the damn book to movie/ tv adaptations. I read so many books last year that were adapted and I never got around to watching them and my husband is tired of waiting to watch what I read. ( He is not a reader)
10. Read more comics. I love graphic novels, but I want to get into old school comics.

I highly approve of #10! I'd probably read more comics if I had a comic book store closer to me. The nearest is over an hour away.
ReplyDeletei just can't seem to find just a comic book store. they are always grouped with something else
DeleteI like to mix in graphic novels every five or ten books to keep reading fresh.
ReplyDeletethat's a good idea.
DeleteGood luck with finishing your NaNoWriMo project.
ReplyDeleteMy post.
Good luck on all your goals!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/top-ten-tuesday-298/
thank you
DeleteBook to Movie adaptations, I have the same problem as you with my husband. I've decided that if he wants to watch it and if I'm happy with the adaptation and don't feel like reading the book to, I will just delete it from my TBR.
ReplyDeleteReadathons are a lot of fun, I enjoy taking part!
I just gave you a follow on Instagram. Good luck with all your challenges!
Elza Reads and TTT presents ABBA 2021
I did a whole list on #8 today. I love reading books in a series, but I tend to get stuck in the middle of them. I need to actually FINISH some of them or at least get caught up if they're still ongoing. Good luck to both of us on completing that goal!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
I'm very behind on adaptations I'd like to watch, I kinda read read read and don't stop to watch hehe. Good luck!! https://readwithstefani.com/2021-bookish-and-reading-resolutions/
ReplyDeleteUnhauling books is a major one for me, too. I mean, I know I'm not going to read them. Everyone around me knows I'm not going to read them. Why keep them hanging around?
ReplyDelete