Tuesday, February 9, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 10 Favorite Fictional Couples

 


This weeks top ten prompt is a Valentines Day freebie, so I want to share my 10 favorite fictional couples. Some of these bookish couples have been adapted into movies or TV and I have a preference to which I think is better. The book couple or the tv/movie couple.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.


1. KATNISS AND PEETA: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (movie)

2. SCARLET AND WOLF: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

3. SAM AND LUCAS: Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken

4. VANESSA AND MICHAEL: Goddess of the Night by Lynne Ewing

5. TESSA AND JEM: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

6. JULIANA AND FRANK: The Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick (tv show)

7. LINA AND ANDRIUS: Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (movie)

8. JUNE (OFFRED) AND NICK: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (tv show)

9. ANNA AND GABOR: Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

10. JO AND DAN: 10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love by Linda Green

8 comments:

  1. I love Katniss and Peeta too (will never understand people who think Peeta is boring, I would love a sweet boyfriend who would bake me bread!).
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/top-ten-tuesday-302/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Man in the High Castle is a great show!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-conversation-hearts-on-covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Katniss and Peeta together! Great list:) I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-books-with-love-in-title-292021.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Scarlet and Wolf in Scarlet too! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katniss and Peeta are such a good couple! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I've really liked Hunger Games and Scarlet, but all the others were new pairings for me. Thanks, will check these out. Happy TTT!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Will and Tessa fan, but I did like Jem, too. ;) And yes to Katniss and Peeta and Scarlet and Wolf--although Thorne and Cress were my favorites from the series. <3

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...