Tuesday, May 11, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: NATURE COVERS

 

Today's TTT prompt is one of my favorites. I love beautiful covers and I love nature. Combine those two and you can have my money. Here are my ten favorite nature covers. The last one is my favorite because it has a swamp and the town I live in has about 10 different swamps. Gators and turtles galore.

 












14 comments:

  1. What an interesting collection of covers on very different books. Books I Recommend About Nature and Trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for The Monster Hypothesis!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-mountains-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover for The Breathless is creepy, but I love it.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really spooky. its set on a plantation estate in the deep deep south

      Delete
  4. I like them all! But Echo Mountain is my favorite from these.
    Lisa Loves Literature's Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really goes with the story. it's a middle grade set in the great depression

      Delete
  5. Blood Rose Rebellion has such a pretty cover! Shame I've heard such mixed things about the book, it put me off reading it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-315/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Blood Rose Rebellion, but the second and third book was not that great.

      Delete
  6. That cover for Echo Mountain looks so aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every item on the cover is in the story and a important part of the MC life

      Delete
  7. I like the last two covers. Good job finding these covers! Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...