Sunday, July 11, 2021

BOOKTUBE, READING AND POKEMON// SUNDAY POST #3


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from the Caffeinated Reviewer.

Happy Sunday everyone. It's the start of a new week. I am one of those people who believes weeks start on Sunday. How my Sunday goes basically dictates how my week is going to go. So today, I am trying to be super productive. Last week was all about my Book Youtube Channel. I am busy planning out videos and filming to have scheduled for next month when my daughters start their new school year.  

As for reading, I finished 3 books. 1 was the conclusion to The Mortal Instruments and the other 2 were middle grade graphic novels. City of Heavenly Fire had been on my TBR since February and I abslutely loved it. I cried and was overall shooketh. 

My kids and I also finished watching the first season of Pokemon again, and all my childhood after school days came rushing back. We started season 2 which I have NEVER watched. 


Monday: Nothing

Tuesday: Weekly Vlog// Kelly Lyn and The Books

Wednesday: Nothing

Thursday: Nothing

Friday: June Reading Wrap Up

Saturday: Review: Willa of the Wood by Robert Beatty



  1. City of Heavenly Fire book review
  2. Amulet: Prince of the Elves book review
  3. The Last Resort book review
  4. Book unhaul video
  5. Halloween in July tag video?
  6. Readathin TBR video?


I went book shopping at Dollar Tree this week. I basically buy all my books from there and I find a lot of hidden gems. Dollar Tree buys there books from book stores and mass market stores that have books that are a couple of years old. 




HAVE A GOOD FUN, SAFE, RELAXING AND PRODUCTIVE WEEK EVERYONE!


5 comments:

  1. That's a great Dollar Tree book haul. I visited the Dollar Tree in my town on Thursday, but they didn't have any new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought about looking at the Dollar Tree for books! I always just thought that they would just sell the stereotypical cheesy romances, so now I want to run to my local Dollar Tree to see what they have! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Mortal Instruments but have been curious about those. And nice haul! Halloween in July sounds fun too. :)

    Hope your week is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great at Dollar Tree. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't realize Dollar Tree had books! Very cool. We have a place called Savers that's like a consignment shop that has a huge book selection. Sometimes you can find some gems. I'm all for Halloween in July. After the 4th, it's Halloween season in my book. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...