Over on Booktube, there was a series going on called Summerween. Then this tag popped up and I knew that I had to do it. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the atmosphere, the decor that comes out every year, dressing my kids up and taking half of their candy is a plus. Also while thinking about these questions, I realized that I don't read that many creepy books. I have read some this year but the thing with those is that they don't release until the end of this year. So, some of my answers will be short and vague as to not give spoilers.
1. What book gave you the creeps?
- The Dead and The Dark doesn't come out until next month. I got an e-arc from NetGalley and I was reading this at night when I had time to myself. The content isn't necessarily scary, but I did read this in my pitch dark bedroom with my hubby asleep beside me. When I got to a part where they were digging in a potter's field, my husband said the word NO in his sleep and it scared the hell out of me. So I was creeped out.
- The is the graphic novel adaptation of the novel which I have not read but every October my kids and I watch the movie.
3. What’s your favorite vampire book?
- It's my favorite purely for nostalgia reasons and that I met some of my best friends through this book.
- This book wasn't that scary but I did have some paranoia about shadows every now and then.
5. What’s your favorite book about witches/goblins/ghosts/demons?
- This is about ghosts. A girl "wakes up" to find that her body has been buried in an old cemetery and she has to get along with the residents. It's funny.
- No answer for this one.






No comments:
Post a Comment