Sunday, July 25, 2021

Coming Up With Titles Is Hard! //Sunday Post #5


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from the Caffeinated Reviewer.

 I am going to start off this weeks post with the title name. I had no freaking clue what to name this post. I had a good week last week. Got a lot of work done, chores done, summer school went great, but I just didn't want to title this a productive week. Because even though I was productive in some areas, other areas just took a back seat. The main thing that I guess that I am trying to say is that I had a good week and I didn't feel stressed about the things that didn't get done. 

Spent the whole day today working on my Youtube channel and planning out videos and also planning out the next few months TBR's and what readathons I am going to be participating in. My plan for the upcoming week is to vlog my reading since it is a full week left of the month.


  1. The Cursed Carnival and Other Calamities Anthology by Rick Riordan
  2. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne






Tuesday: TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Hope To Read In One Sitting

Wednesday: No Post

Thursday: TAG THURSDAY: Halloween in July

Friday: REVIEW: Heart of the Impaler by Alexander Delacroix




  1. Last Days of New Paris review
  2. Top Ten Tuesday
  3. Making waves tag
  4. The secrets of us review
  5. Blog tour post


 This week's book haul is going to be my video of the books I got from Dollar Tree. 


Hope you all have safe and fun week!!


1 comment:

  1. I want to do more readathons. They're fun but I never seem to make enough time for them!

    Hope you have a good week, and good luck with the vlogs!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...