Tuesday, July 20, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Hope To Read In One Sitting

 


HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!! I hope you are all having a great summer or winter. Today's prompt from That Artsy Reader Girl is Books that you have read in one sitting or want to read in one sitting if you have the time. I went with the second because I almost never read a book in one sitting due to work and my three womb gremlins. The books I have chosen are what I hope to get to this year and maybe *fingers crossed* can read these in one sitting.














9 comments:

  1. You'll be able to read The Hill We Climb in one sitting. It is just the one poem. When I was young I was able to read books in one fell swoop. Not any longer that is why my list is populated with graphic novels. Ha! My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of Rising! Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/romance-books-to-read-in-one-sitting/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find time to read all of these books as fast you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get through these in one sitting. The only one I've read is Spin The Dawn which I did enjoy, but didn't feel lived up to its full potential.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/top-ten-tuesday-325/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books! I love how you refer to your kids, it's perfect!

    Can we just talk about how stunning the cover is for A Touch of Darkness? Wow!

    When you get the chance, I hope you can check out my TTT post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-with-the-word-day/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spin the Dawn was soooo good, and I think it's short enough to read in one sitting if you plan it out!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy these when you get a chance to read them. Happy reading. Here's my list: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-read-in-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spin the Dawn was great. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...