The ATLANTA BRAVES are going to the world series. The last time the Braves made it to the world series was in 1999. I was 8 years old. Growing up, my teenage years was me watching every game on TV and going to a game every summer with my parents. It was always a Sunday game because we were only 4 hours away from Atlanta. Those are the best part of my childhood. My high school self would be having a freaking conniption right about now and would be begging for tickets to every game...lol. I was going to talk about something completely different in this post, but that has obviously flew out the window. If you are not a fan of baseball, sorry to have made you read that, but this is the most exciting news.
Sunday, October 24, 2021
THE BRAVES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!// Sunday Post #14
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Wednesday: Review: Certain Dark Things
Thursday: Thursday Tag: The Bookworm's Book Tag
Friday: Blog Tour: Daughter of the Deep
Saturday: Blog Tour: The Throwback List
The Bear House Blog Tour
Top Ten Tuesday
Goodreadance 2021 goals
Snotlings Blog Tour
The Enemy Review
I picked this up from my library for a TBR challenge I am doing in November
HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...





Go Braves!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not big into sports but that's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI love the cover for Magonia. I must check that out!
ReplyDelete