Wednesday, October 6, 2021

WWW Wednesday #2

 

This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.


Did my first post of this meme two months ago and meant to keep up with it but life happened. I enjoy looking and reading everyone else's and I enjoyed looking back on my only post. 

The three W's: 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


I am in the middle of two books. I am taking part in the Magical Hopathon readathon happening on Booktube and Instagram. It is a readathon that is Disney themed. The two books I am currently reading have nothing to do with that TBR, but the books I will be getting to next are the start of the readathon for me






October is the month where I read only spooky books. I got lucky that the prompts for the Magical Hopathon were open ended and that all of the books that I had chosen for the month fit.





Sadly I have not finished any books yet this month. I am behind on reading and life is just busy. With the holidays approaching and my kids having more school work than ever and my work and my husbands increasing, free time is a passing glance. I did finish two books on the last day of September, and they were both really good.






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your books and your week! Love the cover of The Nature of Witches.

    Here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...