Tuesday, October 26, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Must Read Creepy Books


 

Thanks to Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting this weekly meme.

This week is a Halloween freebie and I am going to be sharing 10 books that I believe are a must read for the spookiness and creepiness you are looking for. I have reviews for every book on my blog. If you have read any of these, let's talk about them. 














6 comments:

  1. Ooo, a couple of titles here I haven't seen before, must go check them out. And a great list by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten about The House by Christina Lauren. That's still on my TBR. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard of any of these, off to check some of them out. Great list.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendations! I love spooky books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Nightbooks after how much I liked the netflix adaptation.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...