Happy Tag Thursday. I have another tag that I found that has a lot of good questions. I found this during summer and drafted the questions and then forgot about the post, and now I am having to modify some of the questions. But it is all good. The tag came from The Bookworm’s Book Tag ‹ Kerri McBookNerd ‹ Reader — WordPress.com and the creator of the tag is The Bookworm’s Tag! (I Created A New Tag?) + I Redesigned My Blog – Rambling Reviews (wordpress.com). Thank you to the lovely bloggers who shared shared and created this cute tag.
1. We are almost done with 2021, what is a 2022 release you can’t wait to read? * Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality by Roshani Chokshi
2. What is your favorite bookish merch?
* homeware and apparel and jewelry from either The Hunger Games or The Handmaid's Tale
3. What is your favorite and least favorite trope?
* Favorite: Fake Dating
Least favorite: Insta Love
4. Do you have a character that you really relate to/reminds you of yourself?
* NO
5. What has been your favorite book so far in 2021?
* House of Rougeaux by Jenny Jaeckel
6. What is your favorite book/series from childhood?
* Daughters of the Moon by Lynne Ewing
7. If you could have any animal companion from any book, which would you pick?
* Dago the baby Wyvern from the Amulet series by Kazu Kibuishi
8. Who are your top three authors?
* Suzanne Collins, Erin A Craig and Cory Leonardo
9. What is your favorite book in a genre you don’t usually read?
* Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. Not a fan of classics but this one was a good one.
10. Which do you prefer: first, second, or third person narration?
* first person
CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED. Please leave a link to your post or video if you decide to do this tag so I can check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment