Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 12 Series I Have Completed This Year!

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl

This weeks topic is series that you want to start, catch up on or finish. I have trouble every year of continuing series. I read the first book of a series and then wait months to read the sequel. Series I read, I try to read already completed ones or those that have a good amount of books already out and still being written. 

This year I made a goal to finish some of the series and duologies that I was in the middle of and I have completed 12 so far this year. I am beyond proud that I stuck with it. So here are the series/duologies that I have finished this year...so far. I will be showing the last book of each series to make it easier.

















15 comments:

  1. Good for you! Accomplishing a goal is so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-series-id-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good. You have read so many! I struggle with series as I get too distracted by Blog Tours and other individual books!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-series-id-like-to-start-catch-up-on-finish/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to fly through series and then I stopped because I wanted to enjoy it more but then I just never picked up sequels.

      Delete
  3. I love seeing so many Rick Riordan Presents on your list. I haven't really read any yet, but I love that he's giving so many authors the opportunity to publish mythology outside of Greek & Roman.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/series-i-need-to-catch-up-on-or-finish/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my kids and I love the Rick Riordan presents books. I read them out loud to my kids

      Delete
  4. Wow! You finished all these series? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have too many series to start, continue, or finish!

    https://nashvillebookworm.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that!! I definitely need to finish reading a lot of series as well. If only there was more time in a day right?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT. it doesn't help that time had the change and it is getting darker earlier.

      Delete
  7. Heartstopper was so cute!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job completing series. I loved the Caraval series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Shadow & Bone series so much! I hope you enjoy the ending of it :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you managed to finish so many series this year! It's been a largely standalone year for me, I've read a couple of first books in series, but that's about it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-393/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...