The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
HAPPY 2023!!!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and are having a good first day of the New Year. 2022 was very eventful and overall a good year. I will miss it, but here is to having more good times and memories to come in 2023.
First a quick shoutout to Angela from Angel's Guilty Pleasures for the book off my wishlist for my birthday/ Christmas. 
It is one of my 5 star reads for the month of December and I was not expecting it to be such a good book.
My husband had the last week off of December as a vacation and it was much needed. We got some needed appointments done.
Pizza had her second vet visit and she is a whopping 7 pounds, probably bigger now because we had to change her puppy food to a higher protein and I could tell a major difference two days later. She is starting to fill out her skin and she is growing like a weed. Tomorrow will be a month since we got her and it is very bittersweet.
Christmas Eve was not that good. The temp on Friday night got down into the teens like 16 degrees Farenheit which NEVER happens where I live and our pipes froze. We had no water until 2pm that afternoon. We had every precaution done. Heat light on on my well and water flowing from every sink. Christmas was great. The pipes didn't freeze, which I don't understand because the temps got even lower, to 11 degrees Farenheit. The weather is stupid.
The girls got what they needed and wanted. We had a great meal. Si was spoiled. Her favorite toy is a Doctor Strange plush from Barkbox. That was actually her first ever toy and she carries it everywhere. So we decided to buy the movie because we didn't have a physical copy and we watched it on Christmas, and I swear that when Doctor Strange first got the cape till the end of the movie, Si was glued to the TV. She recognized her toy.
The cats didn't really get anything besides new collars to replace last years and new seresto flea collars. I swear by those things. The cats also had cat toy and cat treat advent calendars that they got throughout the month, so they were spoiled enough.
My girls with their Christmas favorites for the year. Addy with her Grogu legos. Sammy with her Otter blanket. Ariana with her BT21 (BTS) character Mang bluetooth microphone.
I posted a new video yesterday on my youtube channel and I would love if you guys checked it out.




Sounds like a good Christmas despite the cold. Happy 2023!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a wonderful Christmas, except for the frozen pipes, but at least they didn't burst, right??? I'm learning that a lot of people in Arkansas have to deal with well houses and heaters for well houses. My 80+ yo friend and her daughter were out in the bitter cold on Christmas Eve sealing up the gaps and replacing one heater with another. Then a nurse at my mom's rehab facility was telling about her well house heating adventures! Luckily my Mom's house is on City water.
ReplyDeleteThat puppy!!!!!! Ohmygosh. The cuteness!!!!!
Happy New Year!
Sound like a wonderful Christmas you had.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and have a great week.
So sorry to hear about the frozen pipes - what a nightmare! Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteHappy new year! I heard about the crazy cold that hit the US over Christmas... Glad your pipes didn't freeze!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful year! I had a pretty decent 2022 too! Let's hope that 2023 is an even better year!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Sunday Post!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Sounds like an overall good Christmas :) Pizza is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your frozen pipes. I hope none of them burst. I'm glad other than Christmas Eve, you had an enjoyable holiday. I hope 2023 is a great one!
ReplyDeleteMy Sunday News
Happy New Year! Pizza is adorable. Sorry about your pipes. We spent most of Christmas under blankets- way too cold!
ReplyDeleteJill
http://www.allthebooksihaventread.com/