Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This weeks topic is to share our anticipated reads for the first half of the year. I am only going to be doing this month and next month because since the Pandemic, book release dates are all the time changing and I can't keep up and it kind of makes me not want to read the book that much anymore.
I am always looking at the current month's releases lists on Goodreads and the upcoming month and making my own list that way.
January:
1. Chain of Thorns: Cassandra Clare
2. The World and All That it Holds: Aleksander Hemon
3. What Lies in the Woods: Kate Alice Marshall
4. Swift the Storm, Fierce the Flame: Meg Long
5. Rare Birds: Jeff Miller
February:
6. Hungry Ghosts: Kevin Jared Hosein
7. The Crane Husband: kelly Barnhill
8. Our Share of Night: Mariana Enriquez
9. Wildblood: Lauren Blackwood
10. Winston Chu vs. The Whimsies: Stacey Lee

I hadn't realized that COVID affected publication dates. Ugh. So many tentacles!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT Choices
Wow, I didn’t know Covid was still affecting publication dates. Hope you enjoy these!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/
The Crane Husband is on my list too.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of these when you get the opportunity to read them.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/early-2023-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
I'm getting more curious about The Crane Husband each time I see it on a list. I might just have to check it out 😃 I hope you enjoy the books you do decide to read!
ReplyDeleteI'm also looking forward to Swift the Storm, Fierce the Flame! I really enjoyed Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves. I'm excited to have Remy's story.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to read all of these soon!
ReplyDeleteWildblood sounds intriguing!
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
I'm really excited for Kate Alice Marshall and Meg Long's new books! I've also had my eye on Wildblood and The Crane Husband. There are some really good books coming soon. I hope you get a chancce to read them and enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not realise Chain of Thorns was publishing this month. I literally binge read the first two last year!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT = https://busybusylearning.com/top-10-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/
have to check out goodreads' current month releases for these books.
ReplyDeleteI only know Cassandra Clare, but I'm a little behind. Plus, I didn't enjoy Chain of Gold that much so I didn't pick Chain of Iron up.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://laurieisreading.wordpress.com/2023/01/12/top-ten-tuesday-backlist-titles-i-want-to-get-to-in-2023/