Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2022.

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Happy New Year everyone. Hope that everyone has had a good first few days of January so far. I have had some busy and productive but very tiring days. I am exhausted as I am typing this, but it is a happy exhausted. 

Today's topic is to share our top ten favorite books of last year and I can't wait to share mine. I absolutely LOVE these books and want everyone to read them!












5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the cover of The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea. And I really enjoyed Fried Green Tomatoes when my book club read it years ago. Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot I wanted to read The Girl Who Fell Below the Sea. Re-adding it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fried Green Tomatoes was excellent. Glad you liked it! Have you seen the film as well?

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-books-of-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slewfoot is one I want to read. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I hope 2023 is a successful reading year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...