Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall 2023 TBR

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from 
That Artsy Reader Girl

I am excited that fall is on the way. I am a summer girly through and through, but I am ready for some coller weather and ultimately SPOOKY SEASON!! I have my spooky TBR that I will be sharing for October at a later date but the books I will be sharing in this post have been on many a TBR. 
















6 comments:

  1. I liked The Gilded Ones, I hope you enjoy all your fall reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time believing Summer is already over. I'm slowly getting in the mood for Fall. I hope you enjoy all of these! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Auction looks so interesting!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter Garden is one of my favorite Hannah books. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the opposite. I can't wait for summer to leave, although it takes a lot longer here in Arizona than in other places. We'll have hot weather until November, unfortunately. I hope you enjoy all your Fall reads!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed The Gilded Ones, and I'm looking forward to the 3rd book, which is coming out soon (I think!). I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2023-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...