The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Long time, no talk. I haven't done a Sunday Post in two months. There has been a lot going on but not a lot going on. Work, school work, paying bills, gardening, summer school, and swimming. Since our school year ended on May 6th, I have had anxiety about how the summer would be. There is so much I have wanted to get done and to do, that I am having trouble focusing on one thing and then I stress out about doing something and not doing other stuff that needs to be done.
The past two summers I babysat and since I am no longer doing that because I do not need that stress and drama back in my life. I feel that I have too much time and to little time. We are a month into summer vacation and August 5th will be here before I know it and we will be starting another school year.
All that to say is that I am enjoying my time and relaxing and trying to catch up on sleep, but my brain just wont shut up and I want to get stuff done. I am a walking contradiction.
Started reading Gone With The Wind on Wednesday and I am a little over 100 pages in and enjoying it so far or just the courting and frolicking between the families. I am so into Bridgerton at the moment and it is giving me Bridgerton vibes.

I love Gone With the Wind. It is my mom's favorite book, and it will always make me think of her.
ReplyDeleteI'm having a busy summer too. With camping trips and volunteer work.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Ugh...I know that internal drama and I hope yours quiets itself down SOON so you can enjoy your summer.
ReplyDelete