Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Grocery Shopping=DONE!!!!!

Our grocery shopping for this month is done. It was a long day, we didn't wake up on time to be at Wal-Mart when it opened and I didn't want to go in the middle of the day because it is tax free weekend and school is right around the corner. So we went to Piggly Wiggly, Dollar General, and Bi-Lo.

We did most of our shopping at Piggly Wiggly and we did great. Last night before Cayce and I went to sleep, we choose 9 new recipes to try this month and we got all the ingredients for those. Nearing the end of the shopping trip, I was getting very cranky and it was so hot inside the store and the girls were being cranky.

After the Bi-Lo trip, Cayce and I got into a little argument, but made up on the car ride home. So now we are enjoying the rest of the night at home and relaxing because Cayce goes back to work tomorrow.

Going to go play with my babies and put them down for the night.
Bye Blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...