Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cleaning and Organizing.

Had a rough start to the morning. Woke up sick and body pains all over. Spent most of the day working on my swagbucks goal, and now we are cleaning our bedroom.We rearranged our bed and I do not like the new setup, but apparently, I have no say so in the matter.

Got a teeny little bit of yard work done, but then Cayce got "bored". I think he got mad because I wouldn'y go out there an help him. Just ready to get the day over with and also tomorrow.

Having chef boyardee for supper, and have to finish my menu plans if Cayce will stop showing me stuff and tellin me that we dont need this or askin me questions on everything.

Sorry for my venting. Need to go back to cleaning my filthy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...