Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy Bee

Yesterday and today were so hectic. It didn't seem like I had a lot to do, but I sure was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We took yesterday off from sammy's learning and let her have pretend play. She has been asking for a tea party and we finally had one.

Cayce sold all our scrap metal and aluminum this morning, and we got some gas, wipes and some fall candles for the living room. I know, wasteful spending, but I wont my house to smell good and the only thing we really needed at this point was wipes and gas. Hoping that Cayce's paycheck on thursday willcover all the bills and hopefully start getting some decorations for Ariana's party in October.

I've been wanting to get her a birthday Barbie off swagbucks and when I finally had enough to get it, it became out of stock. So, I ended up getting her a bear wooden puzzle tonight, and start gettin my swagbucks back up so I can eventually get those Barbies when they come back in stock.

I will post week 2 of Samantha's work tomorrow. We will be spending the whole day home relaxing and doing yard work.

Signing off for tonight. My hunny is playing Goldeneye on the Wii.
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...