Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lazy Day Tomorrow!!

I have been doing so much around the house this week, that I am going to be taking a lazy day. I might do some chores here and there, but I'm going to relax with my girls and watch tv with them. Cayce has to go to work in the morning, so I have Dog the Bounty Hunter set on my guide.

Cayce has his one week vacation coming up, and we plan on doing yard work all that week. Hoping that we will get somewhere with it. Going to start my holiday prep sometime that week or after our anniversary.

Samantha had a fun day of school. Next week, will be review of what she has learned so far and singing songs or reading poems, and her first bible study.. possibly.

Goodnight, all.
Enjoy my rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...