Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Prep. Curriculum: Week 1

Last Monday, I started Samantha on her prepatory curriculum for the next curriculum.

The theme last week was cows. This was her learning poster for the week.

She learned about squares, the number 1 and the letter A. She colored pages and her vocabulary word was calf. Everytime we passed a field of cows, she would scream cow.

Here are some more pictures.





This was the first day. I printed some cow coloring pages for her and we crawled around the house, acting like cows. It was fun.





This was the second and fifth day. The cow made out of squares was on the last day of last week. She loved making the squares out of raisins, or enjoyed eating the raisins after.

The 3rd and 4th days were number and letter. She colored some pages and went around the house looking for the letter A and pointing out 1 of each object.

We started a new week yesterday and I will blog about it on Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Good Night ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...