Sunday, August 19, 2012

Prep. Curriculum: Week 2

Week 2 of Samanthat's work went great. The theme was jungle. She learned the word very quickly and loved making animal noises. We did an obstacle course on Monday and colored, and read.


One of the fun things she enjoyed this week was making the letter B out of green play dough, which was the color for the week.

One of the things that made me proud of her was her writing the number 2 by herself. She completely blew me away and I was one proud mama.



The last picture is her counting book. I know I'm cheap and folded a piece of computer paper, but so far, it's getting the job done.
Tomorrow, we start week 3. I have a feeling that this will be Sammy's favorite so far. It's kittens, and we have 2 and their names are Missy and Widow. I'll post about them tomorrow.
Well, going to go relax in my bed with Cayce and watch Holmes Inspection. I love this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...